Should a girl know how to defend herself? Why should a female be part of Gracie Barra?
Aside from all classes offered in the Adults Gracie Barra Program Structure, our school offers a set of classes designed to introduce women to the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
As a martial art created to allow the smaller individual to defeat the larger, BJJ is a perfect fit for women who are interested in learning how to protect themselves while simultaneously getting fit. The Gracie Barra Women’s Program combines a comprehensive self-defense curriculum with emphasis on drills that simulate realistic attack and escape situations.
The techniques are complemented by a strong fitness component that is second to none compared to classes offered in regular gyms. Classes specially designed for women like Rape Prevention, BJJ Conditioning and social outings are added benefits to the ordinary GB activities and create a strong bond between the members of the “Gracie Barra Womens Team.”
A black belt is a white belt who never quits. – Carlos Gracie Jr.
– Carlos Gracie Jr.
Benefits of Joining our Women’s Program
- Learn how to protect yourself from most common attacks
- Develop awareness and self-confidence to deal with typical assaults against women
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Increase self-confidence
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness level
- Become part of the “GB Family”
- Train in over 100 different locations in United States and 300 worldwide
- Free access to the school’s events and special classes